spiralvinyl said: 4, 8, 12, 19 😎
4. talk about a teacher you’ve had - in london my freshman year i had this amazing english teacher. her name was miss smith and she always got mad at kids but was still sweet and jokey and when we read romeo and juliet she got teary. she had the most amazing reading voice; it almost kept me from daydreaming
8. describe qualities you love to see in others - there are some people that are always happy and warm no matter what. it’s late and you’re tired and drunk and they’re the ones who say “need a hug?” or it’s monday morning and they smile and ask how you are. i love that. i’m so grumpy.
12. is there a person in your life who makes the bad things feel okay? - i love my friends so much. natalie and i found our “spot”the other day. it’s a random street corner in phinney ridge with a nice brick wall and little tree and we tagged it haha. people who make me laugh until i cry save me. margaux and i laugh so hard when we’re together, we do dumb things like punch each other every time we see an out of state license plate and then laugh at our idiocy.
19. talk about someone who loves you unconditionally - my sister. she’s younger than me and has seen me do some dumb things and cry and scream, and yet she still says that i’m an admirable person. i don’t understand? !
awww thanks molly !!
Anonymous said: you're cute awwwww 15 and 16
15. what is the best compliment someone can give you? - i feel so happy when a person says they like my film or music taste. because it’s so personal and those things are important to me! also saying i’m pretty. too many people are afraid to state absolutes. “you have pretty eyes” or “your hair is beautiful.” why only little things? every person is gorgeous in entirety; keep reminding them!
16. what is one of the sweetest moments you’ve had with someone? - way too many! but one i think of often is kissing this cute, kind boy on a sailboat at night. it was freezing and late, and i was in this kinda sleepy/very happy state. i want to go back to that moment every time i’m sad.
- talk about an encounter with a kind stranger
- do you share your secrets?
- do you ever feel weird about texting first?
- talk about a teacher you’ve had
- have you been in love?
- what do you think about the last person you kissed?
- have you ever cried at school?
- describe qualities you love to see in others
- describe qualities you are sad to see in others
- what is something nice that someone has done for you?
- are you more compatible with introverts or extroverts?
- is there a person in your life who makes the bad things feel okay?
- do you like meeting new people?
- are you more easily inspired by others or envious of others?
- what is the best compliment someone can give you?
- what is one of the sweetest moments you’ve had with someone?
- are you dependent on others?
- have you ever said to someone “i hate you”?
- talk about someone who loves you unconditionally
- do you ever have chats with people on public transport?
your life is worth living even if you’re “not doing anything”
your life is worth living even if you are “letting life pass you by”
your life is worth living even if you stay in bed all day every day watching netflix
you don’t have to be big, beloved, important, beautiful, wealthy or famous
there is dignity in just being
it is ok to be
you merely have to be