okay hahh um so we met last week because we sailed together with two other friends and it was an incredible night. then we talked at a party last weekend briefly and today i realized that he was the one i wanted to sit next to and things like that. it’s dumb really, he’s just very thoughtful and easy to talk to!
i work at a frame shop and it was pretty dull today…quiet, dumb music, etc. in the afternoon i went to sailing practice, but there was no wind. so i just hung out and talked with people there for hours! overall quite weird. how was your day??
just realized that i like someone who is moving across the country in 10 days………………hahahahha
bucket hat, large white tee shirt, ugly shoes, LL bean windbreaker, weird uncle at a barbeque sunglasses: YUNG LEAN!
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."